21 febrero 2015

9489 -Galerìa- Irlanda - 21 Febrero 2o15

Galerìa de Alistair Hamill 

I can't claim any credit for these photos but wanted to share them with you. They were taken by my friend and local photographer Alistair Hamill last week on our beautiful Northern Ireland North Coast when the Northern Lights were visible. I can't claim any credit for these photos but wanted to share them with you. They were taken by my friend and local photographer Alistair Hamill last week on our beautiful Northern Ireland North Coast when the Northern Lights were visible. I can't claim any credit for these photos but wanted to share them with you. They were taken by my friend and local photographer Alistair Hamill last week on our beautiful Northern Ireland North Coast when the Northern Lights were visible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentame si te gusta lo que ves.